How to control the flow rate of micro-pump?
[Answer] When many users use micro-pumps, they need to regulate the flow because of the excessive flow of the pumps. In the past, they used to regulate the flow by reducing the voltage or adding valves, which brought a lot of inconvenience to use.
Micropump is a water-gas dual-purpose pump. It is an upgraded product of WKY series. In addition to better performance and longer life, the greatest feature of this series is adjustable pump flow rate. Its advantages are as follows:
1. With brushless motor, long life, low interference. It can operate continuously day and night without disturbing the surrounding electronic components and polluting the power supply.
2. It can pump water and air directly. It belongs to the dual-purpose pump of water and air. It can suck itself and turn dry.
3. In order to be more simple and convenient, it can be equipped with the pump speed control box. By inserting the connection of the pump motor directly into the speed control box, the flow rate of the micro-pump can be changed by rotating the button on the speed control box.
4. There are motor speed feedback signals. From this, we can know the running state of the pump, which is convenient to realize closed-loop control and make the system more intelligent.
5. Overheat protection and overload protection: For example, accidents may lead to abnormal temperature rise of the pump motor, micro-pump will automatically protect the shutdown, to avoid motor burning; if foreign bodies fall into the motor, may be stuck, the pump will automatically protect the shutdown, to avoid motor burning;
6. Maintenance-free, oil-free, non-polluting working media.